The Ultimate in Log & Timber Fasteners
If you want a fastener with maximum holding power, superior strength and extra pull-down, then you want Log Boss, specifically designed for the construction of log and timber structures.
Three inches of large diameter, aggressive thread provides the grip necessary for pulling even the most difficult logs into place while the flatter flange on head increases the holding power. A lubricant coating and relief wings reduce driving forces required to make installation as easy as possible.
Log Boss Fasteners are available in lengths of 6", 8", 9", 10", 11", 13" and are packaged 250 per container. One T-40 driver bit is supplied with every container.
Features and Statistics
- Pre-drilling is not required
- No washer needed. Drive it one time and forget it!
- Flat head design easily counter-sinks with maximum pulling power
- Replaces the need for spikes or lag bolts
- Lubrication coating speeds set time
- Large threads prevent stripping out
- 6 LOBE star drive keeps driver from slipping
- Tru-KoteTM coating exceeds FM 4470 corrosion standards